|The happiest baby on the block!|
Time flies when you're having fun... or loving up on your huggable baby! August turned six months old this week and this almost 20-pounder is thriving more than ever! He got his first taste of solids this week (yummy carrots and yummy sweet potatoes) and he likes it so far. He's also working very hard to sit up unsupported for long periods of time, without toppling over.
The good news: I'm on summer break for the month of June so I don't have to worry about my
|And so it begins...|
- Giving people slobbery "kisses"
- Gummy smiles and open-mouthed smiles
- Tasting carrots and sweet potatoes
- Holding his own bottle during feedings
- Watching Aiden play with basketballs, soccer balls, and pretty much anything else
- Rolling around in his crib, rolling around in his playpen, rolling around on the floor, just rolling around anywhere...
- Jumping around in his jumperoo
- Playing with his piano
- Grabbing my face and hair and ears
- Wiping his face with a rag, warm or cold
- Changing his clothing (he'd rather roll around and play)
- When his pacifier falls out of his mouth in the middle of the night
|No matter how he falls asleep, he ends up in this position, |
on his side, holding his pacifier... sweetness
I can't wait to see what the second half of his first year entails! I know he's gonna be super busy trying to keep up with Aiden.