It's been four months of deliciousness!
They say that time flies when you're having fun and that's exactly what's been happening 'round these parts with Baby August -- time is flying. And we're having loads of fun.
He's one of the most chill babies I've ever known. And I'm not just saying that. Everyone says it -- my friends, the nanny, family. I've taken him to work for a few hours a couple times and, each time, he was just so calm and observant. Everyone loves him! (And they should.)
- Doing mini-pushups during tummy time.
- Rolling from back to stomach. (He's no longer trying to do it -- he's fully rolling with the homies like a pro.) You're supposed to learn to roll from stomach to back, but this guy's dancing to the beat of his own drums already. And I'm loving it.)
- Laughing. From his belly. It's the cutest thing ever.
- Widening his eyes in excitement and grabbing his bottle whenever he sees that it's coming -- gotta love the expressed breastmilk.
- Rubbing his face into my chest. (Don't ask.)
- Sucking on his middle and ring fingers. A lot. Like, all the time.
- The swings at the playground. He'll learn to love it eventually.
- Having lotion rubbed onto him. (Ain't nobody got time for that!)
- Combing out his hair. (Again... ain't nobody got time for that!)
- Waiting patiently until his bottle warms up to room temperature. (It's literally the only time that he'll cry.)
Can't wait to see what next month brings!