It's official... I've got a walker on my hands! August isn't fully walking on his own, but he's taking more than three-four steps, he's walking across the room without falling, and he's figuring out how to turn around without dropping to the floor. He still crawls when he needs to get to something super fast, but he's very excited to try out his new trick every chance he gets.
He also still likes pulling down all of the things so walking just makes it more exciting for him...
- Eating food (he's got four bottom teeth now -- and none on top!)
- Yanking food off of your plate if you don't feed him fast enough
- Going up to Aiden, HEB, and me and resting his head on us, which indicates that he either wants a hug, wants to be picked up, or just wants a little TLC
- Making clucking noises with his tongue
- Attempting to make kisses noises ("Muah!")
- All things Mickey Mouse
- When you sing the ABC's to him
|What hope looks like... #AandA|
August doesn't like:
- When Aiden closes the door to the kitchen -- or the bathroom -- so that August can't get in. (Can you say, "Waterworks"?)
- Getting dressed. Still. Ugh... that baby just wants to move around all day, everyday.
- Getting strapped into his stroller when he's not in the mood
|I had to snap this picture VERY fast because lil dude was on the move!|
And... now it's time to start planning his first birthday party! All Mickey e'erythang! Who's ready?!