In 2012, it's all about reducing, reusing, and recycling, and this new eBay site is going to make the 3 R's as easy as possible for you. While helping you earn money, of course. How so? Well, because the site is dedicated to being entirely green. While helping you earning money, of course.
And it's not only a shopping portal (although, let's face it: shopping is a major bonus!). There's also the Green Team Talks where you can get schooled on all things "green," like composting and the impact of the aluminum can. (And then, get your shopping on, baby!)
PLUS: If you have a question, you can post it in the "Ask the Green Team Community," and other eBay Green community members can help answer.
PLUS: On the eBay Green site, community members can create Eco Shopping Lists on pretty much anything. Household products, baby products, nursery items... take your pick!
Can't think of anything "green" to list? Simple solution! With the exception of old appliances, anything that's already in existence and can be re-used can be considered "green." Think "refurbished, pre-owned (or "pre-loved"), and re-purposed." And there you have it -- GREEN! As a super dope eBay Green Team member puts it, "The greenest product is one that already exists." WORD!
For your chance to win a $1,000 eBay gift card, follow these steps below:
- Visit the eBay Green website.
- Sign with your eBay User ID and password.
- Join the Green Team.
- On the homepage (green.ebay.com) identify the “Greener Alternative” and “Eco Shopping Lists” sections.
- Next to these sub headers, you’ll see “add an item” or “create a list.”
- To enter the contest, select the proper category and click on “add an item” or “create a list.”
- By adding an item URL from the eBay marketplace and explaining why it’s a greener alternative or creating a list of eco items, you are entered to win.
- Once the listing appears on the site, you are entered to win a $1,000 eBay gift card!