A few weeks ago, I was having a craptastic day. I was totally overwhelmed with single motherhood and trying to finish graduate school and figuring my post-grad school life out and the list goes on and on and on...
I just wanted/needed time to think and breath. Unfortunately, Aiden's other parent "took him out" and returned him within five minutes (yea... remember that day?) so time to think and breath solo was out of the question.
Then I started to get even more overwhelmed. Not a good look.
Later that night, I decided to do something totally for me. I read Make It Happen: The Young Mommy Guide to Creating the Career You Crave and my mood was instantly transformed. Instantly. The e-book hit Amazon.com right on time! Life is funny in that way. After reading it, I thought, I can totally do this whole single mom thing while excelling professionally.
I've been working with Tara, the author of Make It Happen and the beauty and brains behind the site The Young Mommy Life for the past year now, and have recently become a monthly contributor on the site. I love it! It's hands down one of the best places on the Internet for younger moms. And I'm so happy that she's giving us more in the form of her book.
It's now available in paperback and I promise you, it's an empowering and resourceful read.
In Tara's own words, here's the book by the numbers:
- 5 questions to ask to help you identify your true passion
- 28 tips to help you be a go-getter at work
- 3 reasons being a young mom will be a boost to your career, not a hindrance
- 30 tips to save some serious money this year and beyond
- 3 steps to making sure people respect your "me-time"
- 7 tips to make motherhood just a tad easier as a working mom
- 3 steps to a successful online presence
- PLUS 20 side hustles you can start TODAY
You can purchase your copy of Make It Happen at Amazon.com.
The lovely Kanesha over at Money Matters Mama has generously offered to sponsor this giveaway.
TWO (2) lucky Mommy Delicious readers will receive their very own autographed copy of Make It Happen!
Here are the deets:
- Mandatory entry: Leave a comment below saying you'd like to win
- Extra Entries: (1) Follow Mommy Delicious via Google Friends Connect. (2) "Like" Mommy Delicious on Facebook and share this giveaway. (3) Follow Mommy Delicious on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to @MommyDelicious when you share on Facebook and/or on Twitter!
- You MUST complete the mandatory entry before completing the extra entries.
- You can only share on Facebook or Twitter once per day.
- TWO (2) readers will be chosen via Random.org.
This giveaway ends Monday July 11th. Good luck!