I thought it was pretty cool so I asked Aiden the questions, and since I want to save his responses forever and ever, I decided to publish them here.
Aiden, Age 8:
1. What is something I always say to you?
Listen in school. Don't talk back. And that you love me.
2. What makes me happy?
When I follow the directions in school.
3. What makes me sad?
When I don't listen in school.
4. How do I make you laugh?
By saying funny stuff about August. And singing funny songs to him.
5. What was I like as a child?
You were a good, kind person.
6. How old am I?
7. How tall am I?
Like 4 feet or something.
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Play with me and August.
9. What do I do when you're not around?
Talk about me with [HEB]. And maybe hangout with your friends where kids can't go.
10. What am I really good at?
Teaching me how to learn stuff.
11. What am I not very good at?
Me: Ummm... Aiden, I'm actually very good at racing. I used to be on the track team. And I could beat you in a race any day.
Aiden: Yeah right!12. What do I do for a job?
You work as a Dean at a school.
13. What is my favorite food?
Sausage, egg, and cheese on a roll.
14. What do you enjoy doing with me?
15. How much do I weigh?
Like 40 something pounds or something.
16. Who do I love the most?
August... and me.
17. What's your favorite thing about me?
That you're funny.
Cheers to that!