Baby August is one-year-old and officially a toddler! He's a walking, babbling machine without a worry in the world and I love it!
- Food. Any food. From anyone's plate. At any time. Even if he just ate three minutes ago.
- Opening and shutting the kitchen cabinets. Over and over and over again.
- Screaming. Especially on a crowded subway. (He likes to hear his own voice.)
- Unraveling the toilet paper in the bathroom. (Gotta remember to keep that door shut!)
- Walking up to mommy, Aiden, and HEB, resting his head on us, which is his definition of a hug
- All things Mickey Mouse (which was surprising considering Aiden was a total Barney guy)
- "Reading" books
- Eating books
- Pulling down books off of the shelves
- Detangling his hair
- Washing his hair
- Whenever anyone touches his hair
- Whenever someone doesn't share their food with him fast enough
- Being strapped in his stroller when he doesn't want to be strapped in his stroller
It's been a year of ups and downs, hits and misses for me. But for August, it's been a year of joy, warmth, and love! And I wouldn't have it any other way.
Like my friend, Kelly said, "There's nothing like August in December!" Happy, happy to my little guy!